Tel: 07776 121 401 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shows for 2014 to be added soon
I have been exhibiting my sculptures for many years at shows around Britain and have built a good reputation as a sculptor and for doing live chainsaw carving demonstrations.
I attend a variety of shows in the summer season doing live chainsaw carving demonstrations, showing people there can be a more subtle artistic side to a chainsaw�and more of a use for old logs.
I usually do 2-3 demonstrations a day which can take between 15-25 minutes, in this time you will have the opportunity to see an animal or bird carved with a chainsaw.
It is quite an amazing thing to see as you watch the wood chips fly and the chainsaw roaring in to life. Often people ask how did you just carve that in that amount of time? my answer is practice makes perfect.�
I have some sculptures for sale at events, if there is anything specific you were interested in and you wanted me to bring to the show please get in touch and I will do my best to help.
If you would like me to attend your event please contact me for fees.
- Stonham barns falconry day Suffolk
- East brook end, rush green, Romford Essex
- White house farm, open day, haskerton Suffolk
- Alsager carnival, stoke on Trent
- Houghton regis, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- Bolsover park, Derbyshire
- Grenadier guards, bird cage walk, London
- Mousehold heath fun day, Norwich, Norfolk
- Henham Steam Rally, Henham Park, Suffolk
- Thames Valley London
- Englands first 2 chainsaw carving competitions at Sandringham 2004, 2005
- Ridgway Rendesvous America 2008
- The Battle of the Flowers Guernsey 2006, 2008
- The English open chainsaw carving competition Tatton Park 2009, I came 2nd, carving a pair of fighting hares